Bread & Roses Web Solutions provides professional web development, graphic design and publishing services for businesses, non-profits, organizations and individual projects. We bring two decades of experience developing web sites to create unique and effective websites for our clients.
- Content Management System Development and Maintenance – Includes Drupal, WordPress and Joomla. E-commerce set-up and configuration.
- Website Development – Install and configure software on servers, configure plug-ins and modules, client side coding, database configuration and troubleshooting (MySQL), information architecture, web site security analysis & testing, code optimization, server load optimization, data migration, landing pages, PSD to HTML.
- Website Design – Create designs from scratch with client feedback. Adapt designs for websites. Modify existing themes. Wireframing.
- Website Maintenance – Maintain existing websites and ones we’ve created for the client.
- WordPress – Set up blogs and/or websites. Customize themes. Provide training.
- Social Media – Set up social media accounts. Post content to social services. Provide training to clients and client staff. Create campaigns and social media strategies.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Improve a website’s visibility on search engines. Optimize websites,consult with clients on SEO strategies, coding optimization, site architecture design, promote back links and inbound links.
- Hosting Services – Set up websites on servers and hosting services such as GoDaddy, Bluehost and others. Move websites and configure domain changes.
- Content and Copy Writing -Research, write and create original content for websites. Edit and proofread existing content and/or content provided by clients. Press releases, articles, newsletters.
- Book and Magazine Design and Production – Editing, publication design and layout, cover design, pre-process, advice on distribution, marketing and promotion.
- Internet Marketing and Advertising – Website advertising, Facebook ads, Google Adsense, email marketing, mobile advertising, banner ads, Web 2.0 strategies, referral marketing, geo-targeting, reputation management, and using traditional strategies.
- Website Statistics and Analytics – Set up Google Analytics accounts. Configure websites for GA. Provide training to clients on understanding analytics reports.
- Graphic Design – Logos, menus, flyers, print advertising.
Our blog: Bread and Roses Blog