With almost 20 years experience developing and designing web services for small clients and large organizations, Chuck has been creating innovative Internet services since before the Web became popular. He has developed websites for Kids With Courage Foundation, HIVandHepatitis.com, The Diastole Scholar’s Center, The Blue Nile Cafe and numerous organizations and businesses. He also has extensive experience as a librarian, editor, publication designer, conference planner, and much more.
- M.A., Library & Information Studies, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- B.F.A., Painting / Sculpture, University of Kansas
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (and Science magazine)
- University of Maryland – College Park
- University of Wisconsin – Madison